Exciting Opportunities for Singers
Vocal Sport provides opportunities for soloists and groups to network with influential people in the entertainment industry and to win prizes and opportunities that provide further talent development and exposure!
SPECIFIC BENEFITS FOR YOU:
Prizes are offered by Talent Scouts who will independently select their own winners. This replaces the typical judging process and potentially creates more opportunities to win because each Talent Scout has different criteria.
Bonus Exposure on Vocal Sport’s
Vocal Sport provides additional opportunities through exposure on the Vocal Sport YouTube Channel
Casting agents from 3 different national TV talent shows have contacted Vocal Sport to recruit talent for their shows. To date, they have selected 30 singers from the Vocal Sport YouTube channel to attend special auditions. Success Stories
Singers have also been selected from the Vocal Sport YouTube channel to sing for projects for the LDS church Music Video
More opportunities in progress!
DATE: SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2015
• Division I 11:30 am -
• Division II 5:30 pm -
TALENT SCOUT EXPO IN LOBBY
Contestants and guests may attend Expo 1 hour before and after competition
• Vocal Sport is a one-
• will sing once in their division.
• There will be 2 divisions with up to 4 categories per division
WHO MAY COMPETE
• Amateur singers (who don’t sing professionally for pay or profit)
• Soloists (Children 8+, Teens and Adults)
• Groups (Ages 8 to Adult will compete in one category unless there are
• enough groups to make 2 categories)
• Past prize winners are invited to compete, but will not be eligible to win the
• same prize(s) they won before
• Audience Favorite Awards will be given at the competition and all other
• winners will be announced online. Prizes
COMPETITION RULES Rules